What a week. I have so many emotions I am trying to work through. I am trying to stay off social media as much because the climate is just harsh. Anyways… Onto Five on Friday!
- This week has been nice. I purposefully planned to do less because we have been a little overscheduled. I needed a break! And I think the kids did too. So we relaxed a little and spent more time around the house.
- Do you follow me on Instagram? Because you are going to want to come next week. I can’t say exactly buuuuuut…. if you have young kids that like to wear things on their feet, you are in for an AMAZING giveaway! Head on over there (user name nicole.warner) and make sure you are following me so you don’t miss it!
- We have been working on naps with Eloise this week. Don’t get me wrong here- she is a great baby. She is WONDERFUL. But her naps just aren’t great/long. It is probably mostly due to me doing too much, not allowing her the opportunity to learn how to nap well. So after a couple days of teaching, she is napping better! Yesterday she even had two suuuuper long naps. Mama is thrilled!
- My husband just informed me a few hours ago that we are going out tonight to celebrate my brother-in-law’s birthday, which normally I would be super excited about. Except today is day 26 of the Whole30 my friend and I are doing. I’ve never made it this far and I really want to finish, but we are going to Barcelona. Has anyone been there before? It is my ultimate weakness! Give me all the wine and cheese please!
- Back to Instagram for a second- I am starting a new challenge called #igotdressedtoday. As much as I love leggings, I need some motivation to get a nice outfit on more often! So go over there and join in on the fun and send me your outfits! I’m thinking I should do some sort of competition. Would that be fun? Let me know below! Here was my outfit from today.
What are your plans for this weekend? We have a great weekend planned, full of family visiting, Equine Affaire, moving things out of storage, and more. Hope you have a great weekend!